BabyDoge Coin Proposals

This section gives the community a space to discuss ideas for the BabyDoge Coin community and Ecosystem.

9 Likes

Can we create a partnership with outfit7 to create a new game :video_game: for BabyDogeNFT
Partner Up - Outfit7

11 Likes

Do you work with Outfit7 ?

6 Likes

Nope
I used to play with my talking tom
And now my daughter has been playing with it
Screenshot_20220527-121329_Google Play Store

3 Likes

Can we imagine my talking babydoge with blockchain technology :thinking: it will be i kind of NFTs staking with play2earn in the same time

It will be the first time in the metaverse world

Plus you will need a babydoge NFTs to play2earn means the price of NFTs will skyrocket :rocket:

7 Likes

My talking babydoge
Staking NFTs
Play2earn
Babydoge wallet

We can make everything in one app my talking babydoge and outfit7 they have 1+ billion downloads

My personal idea :bulb:

9 Likes

Doesn’t it aim at children? You have to be 18 to be able to buy crypto.

5 Likes

Stop the 3-5q monthly burns now we are 1years old and save them for every quarter (3 months) and do a 9-15q burn ?

6 Likes

There are a bunch of food restaurants coming out with other coins. I amm under nda and cannot tell you which one’s. Why don’t we start a baby doge food idea and be competitive with the upcoming restaurants that are launching in the next in the next couple of years?

5 Likes

I like your ideas. What kind of enviornment are you looking to create? a card game? open world? quests? sims? how will you play to earn and how much will you earn? enough to buy a nft or just accessories?

3 Likes

Dear Baby doge Team we should have to increase burning of coins and have to adopt utilities day by day.you have to launch baby doge card as soon as possible.We should focus on road map and increase market cap we should Garb market of shiba inu coin and get huge return to holders.

5 Likes