Huge burn and maintain decent supply to increase price

pour moi je pense que nous sommes une grande famille de plus de 1600000 personnes qui peut surprendre faisons une brulure de nos portefeuilles de 100000000000 sur le portefeuille mort la famille deviendra solide et prise au sérieux qui est partant

1 Like

The CEX to deduct 10% token from the token bought by the buyers and burn it simultaneously at the time of purchase.

1 Like

No becouse of reflection we are different from others…

2 Likes

We need more listings…

1 Like

Ok my love baby doge coin

1 Like

I agree with this. The reflections don’t really effect those of us with a few trillions or less anyways. The only people profiting are the mega whales. I also think more people would find a use case with babydoge if they actually used it instead of fearing the high tax with every transaction. The taxes are so high with transactions that it only makes sense to hold instead of trade or potentially make purchases with it.

What about selling nfts that represent solar powered bitcoin miners. The newly mined bitcoin would be used to buy baby doge. The owner of the nft would recieve half of that baby doge and the other half would be burned. What do you guys think?

I think we need to do some new project that make people more trus to us… and want to invest their money to our token… we need to looking for some problem out side that we can solve it in baby doge… is not about we just pump but the utility also must be there together with…
so people will invest and will hold there money with us…
and for our swap, In my trust wallet must use vpn to open… why?? Any one have the same case??

1 Like