Huge burn and maintain decent supply to increase price

Please burn the huge supply and make it limited so price can be pump and more investors inevitable… It’s one year celebration time…

24 Likes

So what’s you suggestion on how to burn the huge supply?

4 Likes

I suggest they stop reflections and burn those reflections. Thats gonna increase our burning mechanism

15 Likes

We need more volume the reflections aren’t the problem because the burn wallets getting half of them anyway

5 Likes

What if all goes to the burn wallet?

3 Likes

Exactly! That’s what we need by now.

4 Likes

Yes. At this point huge circulating supply will prevent big exchanges listing our coin. Plus big investors might not invest with us. We have to reduce more of the supply. Then we look into big investors and big exchanges. We have much holders and i believe will go beyond 2million.

5 Likes

Yes, for real. And it’s going to be beyond 2mi. The main “problem” of BDC by now is the supply. I see a lot of people of BDC Army in Twitter saying about “When Binance?”, that is the point, we don’t need Binance, at least, not by now. We need burns! I’m pretty sure if it list BDC right now, the price would not increase as it would increase in other economic spaces (by now we’re being affected by the war). It would really increase up if the supply reduce at least 80 or more %.

6 Likes

Yes. We need more burns . Then big exchanges will need us and big investors

6 Likes

But honestly who here knows how much supply the team has to burn that isn’t in holders wallets??

4 Likes

I would also like to know. Please who can help us

2 Likes

In coingecko it shows the team have 68.5qd in a wallet for “Team/Treasury/Marketing”: Baby Doge Coin Price in USD: BABYDOGE Live Price Chart & News | CoinGecko

3 Likes

Ok so we have the swap coming up which we will need supply for there is still 10 top exchanges not to list us so we need supply for them also marketing and monthly burns…. So do we really want to burn all of that on the off chance it might make the price rise?

3 Likes

U don’t need huge numbers for all those activities. Boss at this point we are trending and at least we need to keep our supply low . Some other crypto have swaps but their supply isnt even in trillions not to talk of quadrillions. If we reduce in trillions. They can keep some for those activities for future burns

4 Likes

We are not burning expecting the price rise, and yes expecting more attention and more exchanges listing us without confusion.

3 Likes

Yes but everything is relative to the price when you are at 8/9 zeros we need quads wher we are 5/6 zeros the hundreds of trillions might be more what we need but while we’re here I honestly dont see it as a problem

2 Likes

Supply deter people from joining a coin or token. It will be better to be in trillions. Maybe we joined not looking at supply that doesn’t mean everyone will be like us. Everyone has his or her preference in joining a token or coin.

2 Likes

1,5M holders disapprove.

3 Likes

You need liqudity for all these things, not burn.

1 Like

Maybe you didn’t look but i did and others like me did and are are at peace with it and have been loyal for a year now!

3 Likes