Currently, every BabyDoge transaction incurs a 10% transaction tax. It consists of 5% redistribution to holders and 5% added to liquidity. Since Baby Doge now has very substantial liquidity, I propose the following adjustment:
- Redistribution to holders is increased to 6%.
- The amount added to liquidity is reduced to 3%.
- This results in a total transaction tax of only 9%.
- Baby doge holders get more reflections!
- For each transaction, the burn wallet receives more tokens, which means a higher burn rate!
- The transaction tax decreases!
- We are below the psychological limit of 10% transaction tax, which attracts more traders, which means more trading volume!
Please share your opinion on this topic. For example:
- Yes, we should adjust the transaction tax as described.
- No, we should keep everything the way it is.