Reflection stopage

How long do you think BDG will burn more than 99% of its supply? I believe in 4/5 years.

3 Likes

Thats not the end of babydoge. U can dump it all the day they stop. Most definitely it is coming and thats gonna help all holders and not only your interest

3 Likes

It is not coming, try to visit AMAs sometimes.

3 Likes

Let’s say if BDC Team ask “which one you choose,Migrate BDC or Stop Reflection?”

As we know maybe last year,there was a commotion in the Telegram BDC group about “Migrate” even though BDC Team just wanted to ask our opinion.

From there we see many people do not like to “Migrate”, many arguments until there are those who quarrel about it. So If we don’t want to Migrate or not to Stop Reflection, what other options do we have?We can’t ask BDC Team to burn more large supply on monthly😅

Honestly I doesn’t like to choose “Migrate”, I would rather choose to “Stop Reflection” so we can burn more than before and who knows maybe it would give BDC a better chance to listed on major exchanges

And yes if we choose to “Stop Reflection” doesn’t mean we want to get rich overnight,it’s option to reduce BDC supply.We as part of the community need to make the best decisions for the future of BDC because we are the best & strong comunity :muscle:t2:

7 Likes

I think they have to migrate to stop reflections. So migrate and stop reflections is the same option.

5 Likes

Yes burn the réflections…
It’s wonderful solution for massif burn.
Because i think the réflections is not good.
Go go babydoge :grin::rocket:

1 Like

I agree with this suggestions. Reflection should be stop and replace with burning the amount of coins you would use to reward the holders

2 Likes